Aged Care Worker
- Opportunity located at RSL LifeCare- Teloca House facility in Narrandera
- Permanent Full time, part time & casual opportunities for Night Shifts
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Experience in caring for the elderly in a residential aged care setting
- Certificate 3 in Individual support or similar Or Willingness to Obtain one
We offer you
- ‘not for profit’ salary packaging benefits
- Have your learning funded by us
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Check out your new workplace at
RSL Lifecare has been around for a while, actually since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Carers to enrich our residents lives.
To find out more about RSL Lifecare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now. We screen applications as they arrive so to avoid missing out be sure to lodge an early application.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise