Aged Care Worker
- Opportunity located at Ron Middleton VC Gardens
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging
- Permanent Part-time & Casual Opportunities available
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Experience in caring for the elderly in a residential aged care setting
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to submit a National Crime Check application
We offer you
A Permanent Part-time/ Casual role, a supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Check out your new workplace at
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible Carers to enrich our residents lives.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now. We screen applications as they arrive so to avoid missing out be sure to lodge an early application.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise