Aged Care Worker
- Opportunity to work at our aged care home in Thirlmere
- Ongoing rostered work with electronic timesheets
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ tax benefits
RSL LifeCare is looking for aged care workers our 62 bedded aged care home – Agris Hutrof House in Thirlmere. The role is being offered on a casual basis with competitive pay rates and casual loading.
Reporting to the Residential Manager, you get the chance to work with a renowned aged care provider and advance your career in industry.
About you –
- A genuine caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for the elderly in the community
- Verifiable experience in caring for the elderly and/or vulnerable individuals in a residential/ group home setting and/or community
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise