Aged care worker
- Opportunity located at Teloca House
- Permanent Full time, part time and casual opportunities for Mornings, Evening and Night Shifts
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging
You must have
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Experience in caring for the elderly in a residential aged care setting
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar
We offer you
Full-time, Part-time or Casual work to suit your lifestyle, A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Check out your new workplace at
RSL Lifecare has been around for a while, actually since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Carers to enrich our residents lives.
To find out more about RSL Lifecare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now. We screen applications as they arrive so to avoid missing out be sure to lodge an early application.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise