Aged Care Quality Coordinator – Dungog
- Rare opportunity to be part of our Quality team at Dungog
- Permanent part time position
- Not-for-profit tax benefits – Package up to $15,900 of your base salary to maximise take home pay
Lara Aged Care in Dungog is currently hiring for a Quality Coordinator to look after Quality and Funding responsibilities and support our elderly residents at this 64 bed aged care home. You will be responsible for audits, surveys, Quality Indicators reporting, and continuous improvement on optimising ANACC funding.
Dungog is a short 20 minute drive from Clarence town and ideal location for anyone living in Stroud, Sugarloaf, Maitland, Rutherford area.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Aged Care
- Skills in change management and cultural change processes and an ability to analyse and think critically
- Strong ability to identify and implement areas for improvement initiatives to increase compliance levels and client satisfaction
- The ability to plan and deliver communications that are impactful and persuasive with the intended audience
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and managing funding submissions – ANACC, ACFI and relevant disciplines
Your duties and responsible will include:
- Supporting the Facility Manager and multidisciplinary team to identify and analyse data on identified indicators and areas of risk.
- Review processes and documentation, and conduct audits, to identify gaps or trends and then implement staff education and continuous quality improvement initiatives in consultation with the manager and in line with best practice guidelines, organisational policies, and relevant legislation
- Provide advice and support to Residential Aged Care staff around Aged Care Quality Standards requirements, work along the teams assisting in the resident assessment process
- Great salary + NFP salary packaging – $15,900 tax free plus $2650 meal & entertainment
- Career Development & Progression Opportunities across RSL LifeCare Facilities
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise