Aged Care Attendant
RSL Lifecare are looking for Permanent and Casual, Support Workers/ Aged Carers, to join their team in Narrabeen – Phyllis Stewart House, Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Shifts on offer
- AM Shifts: 6:30am – 2:00pm
- PM Shifts: 2:00pm – 9:30pm
- Night Duty Shifts: 9:00pm – 7:00am
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for building rapport and strong relationships with our residents. You will be providing personal care and assistance to meet their individual needs for our residents.
Residents may require high or low care and may need medical/rehabilitative care, restorative care and dementia care.
You must have
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Certificate lll or IV Individual support or similar necessary; medication competencies highly desirable
- Experience in caring for the elderly in a residential aged care setting or similar
- Ability to get to and from Narrabeen for your shifts
- Australian work rights
- Up to date; Flu and COVID vaccination
What We offer
- Great work life balance with rostered set hours!
- Opportunity for career development
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per year, paying less tax with additional $2,600 tax free for entertainment expenses for permanent staff
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We enrich veterans lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities, that enable us to support veterans from the time they transition out of service right throughout their lives. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values; Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise