Admin Officer – Home Care – Narraben
RSL Lifecare has been around since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Carers to enrich our residents’ lives.
As a valued member of the well-respected RSL LifeCare at Home team, you will be providing administration services to support client’s and carer’s individual needs. You will be a key team member helping to deliver a variety of services to meet our client’s unique circumstances and needs ranging from entry level through to complex health needs.
- Experience as an Administration Officer in Aged Care or a similar Health related organisation.
- Strong customer service and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in-person
- Highly organised and ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate an appreciation and acceptance of different backgrounds and beliefs.
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
- While no formal qualification is necessary for this role, administration experience is an advantage.
- Fixed-term full-time role based in Narrabeen
- Eligible for not-for-profit salary packaging
- Well supported and will receive training and education
- Career development and progression opportunities across all of RSL LifeCare
- Employee Referral Program and Learn & Earn Program
Please select “Apply Now” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your availability.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued, and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise