Admin Officer Home Care (after hours)
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
Here at RSL LifeCare we are passionate and enthusiastic in fulfilling our purpose to enrich veterans and seniors lives and to create connected, supportive, and vibrant communities.
Our clients are genuinely at the heart of everything we do. Together we strive to empower our clients by providing choice and flexible quality services to meet their unique individual needs, enabling independence and inspiring them to achieve their goals, hopes and dreams.
Your new role
We are seeking a Casual After Hours Admin Officer to join our Home Care team to provide After Hours rostering on an as needed basis from Wed to Fri (5 PM to 9 PM & 5 AM to 8 AM) and weekends (5 AM to 9 PM). Relief admin work in our offices to cover leave is also available. If you want a second income and don’t fancy working full time during the week or want the benefit of working in aged care this one is for you.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experiences:
- High level administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Ability to efficiently respond to inbound calls from staff
- Be aware of and comply with the policies and procedures of RSL LifeCare
- Up to date with COVID vaccination
- Experience with scheduling/rostering in aged care/community care
- Knowledge of Northern Rivers area
- Immediate availability
- Excellent hourly rate plus casual loading + loadings on weekends for work performed
- On call allowance per day regardless of whether any work is performed
- Salary packaging to reduce your taxable income
- Opportunity to take up extra hours in the form of relief work when staff are sick or on leave in any of our offices in Tweed, Ballina, Lismore or Casino
- A company that recognises the value of the work that you do
- A fun and supportive team
Working with Us
We are a credible industry leader across Home Care, Retirement Living, Residential Aged Care and Veteran Services with over 3600 employees across ACT, NSW and SE QLD. RSL LifeCare is dedicated in providing our employees with support, training, education, career development, recognition, and work-life balance.
Please select “Apply Now” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your availability.
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, we invite you to visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise