Accounts Payable Officer
Located at RSL Life Care’s stunning St Leonards HQ – flexi-working available
Permanent Accounts Payable Officer role, supporting the wider AP team
Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging – up to $15,900 a year
As our new Accounts Payable (AP) Officer, you will support the Accounts Payable team, in managing the end-to-end AP processes and playing a key part in contributing towards continuous improvement initiatives across the AP team.
You will also:
- Accurate coding, distribution for approval and entry of invoices into the finance system for payment for our suppliers.
- Ensure all Accounts Payable transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner in line with relevant policies.
- Ensure templates are continuously updated in Mediusflow (our AP workflow system) for all suppliers.
- Managing supplier relations for allocated suppliers, including new supplier setup, reconciliations and supplier queries.
- Develop a super user expertise level in commercial accounting software specific to Accounts Payable.
We need you to have to succeed:
- Obvious and demonstrable end-to-end accounts payable experience, ideally in an AP team in a relevant industry.
- Proven experience with commercial accounting and electronic payment processing software like Mediusflow, Concur or similar.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship management skills.
- Australian work rights and a willingness to submit a National Crime Check application.
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging, plus $2600 meal entertainment card annually.
- An organisation that will support you in your personal and professional development.
- The opportunity to work with an Accounts Payable team that is genuinely passionate, supportive and collaborative with each other, our people and our residents.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare.
- Reward, recognition and flexible working arrangements.
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values; Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, their spouses and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise