Two Bedroom Homes
Prices from $355,000
TAKING RETIREMENT LIVING TO NEW HEIGHTS
You’ll be impressed by the stylish residences and modern conveniences on offer at Dumaresq Retirement Village at Wallace Peak in Nowra. Occupying a premier position with district views and boasting easy access to amenities, leisure facilities and beautiful natural landscapes, this brand-new development promises enriching and hassle-free retirement living.
Each of the generously proportioned two-bedroom residences has been designed to showcase Wallace Peak’s impressive grounds and elevated location: there are large windows that flood the interiors with natural light and wide back balconies that overlook the landscaped gardens. Spacious kitchens and oversized second bedrooms make these handsome weatherboard homes ideal for entertaining and family visits.
Stage 1 is now sold out. Stage 2 & 3 coming soon! Call: 0417 635 701.
Brochure and FAQ
|View Frequently Asked Questions||View the brochure|
Facilities & Services
- BBQ Area
- Community Entertainment Lounge with Kitchenette
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Pet Friendly
- Social Activities
- Golf Club
Frequently asked questions
1. How long do I have to wait?
Stage one is comprised of 9 Villas, all of which are now complete and ready to be
2. What are the deferred management fees (also referred to AS DMF or departure fees)?
When you move to our village, the payment you make upon entry is partially
refundable. There is a deduction for management fees of 10% of the entry price on
the day you move in, and a further 2% per annum for a maximum of 10 years and
calculated on the price of the home on entry.
3. Are the capital gains on the property shared?
Share of any capital gain/loss payable to you/by you on termination is 50%.
4. Once I have decided on a purchase of a home, how long until I have to pay?
We will hold your deposit of $1,000 against your home of choice. At that time, if
you do need to sell your current home to come into the village, we would then
expect you to commence active marketing of your home with settlement expected
within three months of that date. At the end of this period, we would review the
situation with you and we may be able to offer you an extension. Your deposit is
fully refundable at any time should you not proceed to settlement.
The village strongly recommends that every potential new resident seeks
independent financial and legal advice.
5. How much are the recurrent charges (fortnightly maintenance fee)?
$200 per fortnight.
6. What is included in the recurrent charges?
- Building Insurance
- Council Rates
- Maintenance of common grounds
- Maintenance of exterior of buildings
- Use of our village bus on its regular shopping and social outings
- Services such as management and administration, garbage removal, emergency call
7. What do I need to provide and pay for?
- Contents Insurance (at your discretion)
8. Can changes be made to the home?
Yes, subject to approval. Your request would have to be put in writing to the Village
9. What happens if we are/I am no longer able to live independently?
If you or your partner require more sustained medical support, transfer to the
onsite Residential Aged Care home, Jonathon Rogers GC House, may also be
possible, however is not guaranteed. Your Village Manager is here to help and can
put you in touch with the right people and resources who can help you apply for
and access these services. There is also some useful information about moving into
ages care on the Government website www.myagedcare.gov.au.
10. Can my partner stay in the villa if I need Residential Aged Care?
Yes, you can continue to live independently, and will have the peace of mind
knowing that your partner is cared for close by. You may like to take your partner
home for a period of time during the day or for an overnight stay, and you can also
spend lots of time together in the Residential Aged Care areas.
11. How often and where does the village bus run?
The Village Manager and residents will develop a bus
schedule which suits the needs of the residents.
12. What Medical Services are available in the local area?
- Pharmacy Service
- Community Health
- Shoalhaven District Hospital & Nowra Private Hospital
13. Are there any clubs, groups and activities to join?
- Gentle Exercise
- Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre
- Dolphin & Whale watching & Boat cruises
- 18-hole golf course and club
- Gym Classes
- Community College & TAFE
14. I would like some more information. Who do I contact?
Please contact Sharon Gilbert to make an appointment or for more information
0417 423 896
Other Homes for Sale
We’ll help you understand your options.
We can help you talk through your situation and advise on what your best options would be.
The advice is free and we will always put your needs first.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise