Senior Development Manager
RSL LifeCare has expanded its portfolio of properties significantly in the last 15 years. Due to new project commencement and continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Development Manager whose core functionality will be to manage our property development including major upgrades and refurbishments.
Your Primary Responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Executive General Manager – Property, you will have responsibility of forming and leading project teams and the accountability for the delivery of various property developments.
You will have strong experience in the following:
- Preparation of feasibility studies including product yield, costs and timeframes.
- Actively manage site acquisitions and other commercial arrangements including coordinating due diligence.
- Preparation of development briefs including design standards, coordinating contracts and other forms of engagements with advisers, consultants and contractors.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- A minimum of 10 years development experience in the property/construction sector with a degree in construction, engineering, surveying, land economics or property-related tertiary studies.
- Aged Care and Retirement development experience with the ability to scope out multi trade works, prepare works briefs/tender documentation, solicit tenders/quotations, prepare tender/quotation recommendations, prepare contract documentation, and manage/supervise contracted works.
- Strong experience dealing with and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Highly skilled in report writing and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills with a polished presentation.
- Great customer service skills with self-motivation and discipline, along with initiative, passion and drive.
- Sound knowledge of workplace health and safety regulations and WHS practices, Permits to Work, Worksite Risk Assessments and Safe Work Method Statements.
- Good computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Current driver’s licence and a willingness to travel to facilities regularly.
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our residents, people and community.
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation.
- Work with a company that can offer rare long-term stability and an array of projects.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing organisation, click the Apply button to submit your Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria.
Applications close: 2 October 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise