Rostering and Administration Assistant – Residential Care, Narrabeen
- Full time – 5 days (Monday-Friday). Part-time will be considered.
- RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen
- Hourly rate: $26.09 (Clerical & Administrative Employee – Adult Grade 3)
- Training will be provided
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care facilities and home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
RSL ANZAC Village is located on the beautiful Northern Beaches and provides residential care to over 500 residents, including veterans.
The Rostering and Clerical & Administration Assistant performs a key role by providing support to Residential Care Facility Manager and staff. The ideal candidate would have empathetic and caring attitude to the elderly and ability to work with people with dementia.
- Key liaison person between Residents/Managers/Staff
- General reception duties including Outlook Calendar and incoming call management
- Provide a broad range of general administration support including but not limited to filing, mail, making appointments, diary management, travel arrangements for residents, drafting documents and correspondence and reimbursement of expenses
- Attend and take minutes at relevant meetings; circulate; follow up where necessary
- Manage database input and updating with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain Resident Register and ACFI Submissions Register
- Maintain the filing system daily of Resident/Staff Committee Meetings for Accreditation and Audit purposes
- Computer data entry of resident’s data and movements, generating and updating accounts payable spread sheets
- Co-ordinate and attend to resident payments and reconcile account and manage petty cash
- Experience with rostering of staff and using rostering systems
- Experience in similar roles especially with strong clerical and administrative background
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills along with ability to work efficiently and independently
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- Salary sacrifice benefits
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights visa.
To apply please forward your resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role via the Apply Now button.
Applications close: We will review applications as received so please do not hesitate in applying. As a guide, the closing date for this position is Friday 19 July 2019.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise