Risk and Compliance Manager
RSL LifeCare are looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager (permanent role) to handle risk management and reporting for the organization.
The position is based at Narrabeen initially and moving to Chatswood in 2019.
Short term, your role will be to implement a state-wide ERMS that has just completed a pilot session. At the same time, general risk education across the organisation is needed, up-skilling the current knowledge.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Review, update and implement revised risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Update the policies and procedures of the risk management frameworks.
- Developing an annual risk management plan.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control.
- Reporting and providing insights on risk issues.
- Demonstrated experience supporting a risk management project is an advantage.
- Provide ad hoc advice to staff regarding operational risk best practices, interpretation and application of policy, etc.
- Analyse trends to identify areas of concern.
Skills and qualifications required
- A relevant degree or post graduate degree, or equivalent experience, in Risk, Compliance, Audit or similar with experience in complex organisations.
- Proven ability to build risk awareness culture across an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to implement frameworks, drive outcomes and deliver quality programs.
- Strong track record in conducting policy and compliance audits and managing risk assessments.
- Stakeholder management with a remote workforce.
- Experience with risk management in a Charitable / NFP / community setting.
- Exposure to an ERMS implementation will be regarded favourably
Closes COB 27 February 2019