Residential Manager – Residential Care
Albert Moore Gardens
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. Our goal is to establish RSL LifeCare as the provider of choice for veterans and seniors. Delivering exceptional service to our customers and ensuring our employees have a great place to work.
We are seeking an experienced Residential Manager who will join us in enhancing and promoting the quality of life of our residents at our 68 bed residential care facility situated in Merimbula, NSW
The role is full-time Monday to Friday with some flexibility as occasional weekend work may be required.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of this performing facility. The role will suit an enthusiastic, hands on leader who has the energy and desire to build relationships and take the delivery of care and services to the next level.
- Experience in providing person centred care
- Full operational management of the home including care, funding through ACFI, regulatory compliance, quality improvement and financial management
- Provide mentorship and inspiration to your team
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Previous experience in Aged Care Management
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills
- Experience providing support to those with memory loss and or dementia
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation System
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to be successful in this role
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities
- Training and ongoing support
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa. AHPRA Nursing Registration preferred but not mandatory.
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise