Registered Nurses, Teloca House, Narrandera
RSL LifeCare has exciting opportunities available for experienced, enthusiastic and caring Registered Nurses interested in providing exceptional clinical care to our residents. Located at Teloca House, Narrandera in NSW Riverina we are now seeking permanent full time, part time and casual Registered Nurses within our nursing facility. You will ideally have experience working within aged care, a positive attitude and an interest in developing your skills.
- Experience working in Residential Aged Care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written English
- Computer literacy
- Satisfactory National Criminal History Police Check
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Proof of right to work and live in Australia
- Ability to work all shifts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Superior time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Energy, empathy and a sense of humour
What we can offer you:
- Industry leading salary packing opportunities and dependant on years of service annual earnings of between $63,400 and $80,325 plus superannuation
- A tremendous feeling of self-worth
- Leading conditions in the Aged Care sector
- Training and strong organisational support
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature and enjoy looking after the elderly and fit the criteria of this position please forward your application resume and cover letter via the link.
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Applications close: 28th September 2018
No recruiters please.