Registered Nurses – Residential Care, Narrabeen
Full time, Part time and Casual positions available
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide high quality clinical care to our residential care residents at RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
RSL ANZAC Village is located on the beautiful Northern Beaches and provides residential care to over 500 residents, including veterans.
Working with RSL LifeCare you will be promoting resident choice and independence, ensuring their comfort and dignity is maintained at all times. Our passion is helping our residents rediscover their interests and take pleasure in their lives, whilst we take care of them.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a registered nurse in residential aged care
- Experience in dementia and behaviour management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI, accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- You understand consumer directed care and have some great ideas about how it can work in an aged care facility
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change
- Current APHRA Registration
Desired selection criteria for the roles include:
- Registered Nurse with Post graduate study in Dementia and/or Behaviour Management
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- Ongoing professional development and the opportunity to participate in leading edge aged care research in conjunction with the Australian Catholic University
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role and your availability.
Applications close: Friday 30 November 2018