Registered Nurses – Residential Care, Narrabeen
Permanent Part Time (30 hrs/fortnight) – Phyllis Stewart Hostel
- Friday 6.30am until 2:30pm and Saturday 2pm until 10pm
Hourly rate: $32.08 to $40.65 per hour depending on experience
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide high quality clinical care to our residential care residents at RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen.
RSL ANZAC Village is located on the beautiful Northern Beaches and provides residential care to over 500 residents, including veterans.
Working with RSL LifeCare you will be promoting resident choice and independence, ensuring their comfort and dignity is maintained at all times. Our passion is helping our residents rediscover their interests and take pleasure in their lives, whilst we take care of them.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
Essential selection criteria
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a registered nurse in Australia in residential aged care
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Experience in dementia and behaviour management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI, accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- You understand consumer directed care and have some great ideas about how it can work in an aged care facility
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change
- Current APHRA Registration
Desirable selection criteria
- Registered Nurse with Post graduate study in Dementia and/or Behaviour Management
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- Ongoing professional development and the opportunity to participate in leading edge aged care research in conjunction with the Australian Catholic University.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role and your availability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise