Registered Nurses – Full time
RSL LifeCare is interested in your career and professional development. As a leading aged care provider, our investment in caring for Veterans and seniors has led to our growth across New South Wales.
You will enjoy benefits, including an excellent salary package, ongoing professional development and the opportunity to participate in leading edge aged care research in conjunction with the Australian Catholic University. You also get to make a difference caring for those who have served our country.
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a registered nurse in residential aged care
- Experience in dementia and behaviour management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI, accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- You understand consumer directed care and have some great ideas about how it can work in an aged care facility
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change
Registered Nurse with Post graduate study in Dementia and/or Behaviour Management