Registered Nurse – Residential Care, Narrabeen
Permanent Part Time (37.5 hrs week) – Connie Fall
- Monday to Friday AM shift
- Hourly rate: $40.65 per hour (RN 5th year thereafter)
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to provide high quality clinical care to our residents at RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen. This is a new role to support the facility manager to oversee clinical care and identify improvements that can be made in our processes. You will be supported by a second registered nurse.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
Essential selection criteria
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a registered nurse in Australia in residential aged care
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Experience in dementia and behaviour management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI, accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- You understand consumer directed care and have some great ideas about how it can work in an aged care facility
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change
- Current APHRA Registration
Desirable selection criteria
- Post graduate study in Dementia and/or Behaviour Management
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- Ongoing professional development and the opportunity to participate in leading edge aged care research in conjunction with the Australian Catholic University.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply please forward your resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role and your availability to work the shifts outlined for the position via the Apply Now button.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise