Registered Nurse | PPT |Tweed Heads
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality nursing and personal care possible.
We are seeking a Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse to join our team here in the Tweed area. You will be travelling throughout the Tweed Head Coast and Murwillumbah regions, providing in-home quality care and services to our clients. In this role will you be undertaking a range of clinical assessments and reviews, delivering clinical care as well as documenting services and plans for clients. In addition, you will be liaising with clients, carers, families, health professionals and GP’s in supporting clients to remain living independently at home. You will undertake clinical assessments, client reviews, clinical care and liaise with a range of health professionals and GP’s in delivering holistic care to our clients. As part of the role you will be documenting services, developing care plans, updating plans and communicating with clients/carers and families ongoing in relation to services and care. You will ensure that our client care is planned in accordance with their preferences and respecting their right for choice.
You are someone who:
- Bachelor of Nursing qualification with current AHPRA registration (min 3 years experience)
- Brings contemporary experience working with quality and evidence-based care
- Is a natural communicator who can build rapport quickly and easily with clients
- Knows that it’s the simple things that can make someone’s day
- Possesses excellent organisation and time management skills
- Holds a Current CPR certificate and
- Understands that travel is an essential part of the is role, a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured, reliable vehicle is required
For extra points, and to really impress us, you may already have experience operating within DVA Programs/Guidelines.
- An attractive salary package (including ‘not for profit’ salary sacrifice packaging)
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities
- A supportive work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- Our employee assistance program providing counselling services
- Eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service
- Annual flu vaccinations and hepatitis b vaccination
- A chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference to our clients, our people and the community.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please click on the APPLY button to apply for this amazing opportunity.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise