Registered Nurse – Night Duty Residential Care, North Richmond
Night Duty RN, Permanent Part-time – Ron Middleton VC Gardens, North Richmond
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to provide high quality clinical care to our residents at Ron Middleton VC Gardens, North Richmond.
The hourly pay rate ranges from $32.85 to $41.63 per hour dependent upon experience in accordance with the RSL LifeCare, NSWNMA and HSU NSW Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020.
Essential selection criteria
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a registered nurse in Australia in residential aged care
- Availability to work Night duty
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in caring for the aged within a residential home
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI, accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- You understand consumer directed care and have some great ideas about how it can work in an aged care facility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with consumers and all members of the care team
- Effective time management skills and flexibility to respond to changing priorities or tasks
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Appreciation and acceptance of people from different backgrounds and beliefs
Desirable selection criteria
- Post graduate study in Dementia and/or Behaviour Management.
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
We will review applications as received so please do not hesitate in applying. As a guide, the closing date for this position is Thursday 26 September 2019.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise