Registered Nurse – Lara Aged Care
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We have a great opportunity for Casual Registered Nurse to join our team at, Lara Aged Care facility in Dungog
The ideal candidate would be individual with a genuine caring and compassionate nature who enjoy caring for the elderly.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Min 2 years’ experience
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Living within the local area
- An understanding of Veterans’ experiences and needs
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please make sure you include the role title and location in the subject line.
Due to a large number of applications only those that have been short listed will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise