Registered Nurse – Kempsey /South West Rocks and Cresent Heads area
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We have a great opportunity for Casual Registered Nurse to join our team at RSDL LifeCare @ home working in the Kempsey /South West Rocks and Cresent Heads area.
The ideal candidate would be individual with a genuine caring and compassionate nature who enjoy caring for the elderly.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Valid CPR Certification
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Access to a car and an Australian drivers’ licence
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Click apply now
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise