Registered Nurse – Far South Coast
An exciting opportunity is available for a full time Registered Nurse in our facilities on the Far South Coast.
The ideal candidates for this role would be experienced, motivated and enthusiastic with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and our older Australians and who have a positive attitude and an interest in developing their skills.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Residential Aged Care
- Available to work a rotating roster as we are a 24 hour service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy
- Satisfactory National Criminal History Police Check
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Proof of right to work and live in Australia
- Ability to work all shifts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Superior time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Energy, empathy and a sense of humour
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Industry leading salary packing opportunities and dependant on years of service annual earnings of between $63,400 and $80,325 plus superannuation
- A tremendous feeling of self-worth
- Leading conditions in the Aged Care sector
- Training and strong organisational support
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature and enjoy looking after the elderly and fit the criteria of this position please select “Apply Now”.
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Julie Evans, Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 5pm on Friday 09 August 2019
No recruiters please.
Please note only applicants successful for an interview will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise