Registered Nurse: Expression of Interest | Far North Region
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality nursing and personal care possible.
We are calling on all passionate, caring and dedicated Registered Nurse’s to express your interest in working with on of Australia’s largest Aged Care Providers. Join our talent pool now to be one of the first to hear about new roles as they open in our Home Care areas across Coffs Harbour, Kempsey, Port Macquarie, Lismore, Yamba and Tweed.
- Bachelor of Nursing qualification with current AHPRA registration and 3 years RN working experience
- Experience working in Australian Aged Care – providing in home services
- Is a natural communicator who can build rapport quickly and easily with clients
- Knows that it’s the simple things that can make someone’s day
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- As travel is an essential part of the is role, a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured, reliable vehicle is required
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To register your interest
Please apply via the “apply now” button and include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria and your ideal location.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted as suitable roles become available.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise