Registered Nurse – Casual – Home Care
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
- 10 day fortnight with hours of work as roster
- Initial to start with as Casual with potential for Permanent Part Time
- Life Care @ Home facilities across NSW/ACT in both urban and regional areas
We are seeking registered nurses who have a passion for caring for the elderly to express interest in joining our team for Life Care at Home, Yamba/ Grafton.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. Our goal is to establish RSL LifeCare as the provider of choice for veterans and seniors. Delivering exceptional service to our customers and ensuring our employees have a great place to work.
We have an opportunity for a Casual Registered Nurse for Life Care at Home, Grafton.
The pay rate ranges as per EBA with relevant experiences.
The ideal candidate would be individual with a genuine caring and compassionate nature who enjoy caring for the elderly, have strong communication and team work skills, energy, empathy and a willingness to learn.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Availability to work various full time shifts
- At least 3-5 years of experience in nursing
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with consumers and all members of the care team
- Computer literacy
- Effective time management skills and flexibility to respond to changing priorities or tasks
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Appreciation and acceptance of people from different backgrounds and beliefs
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Community Experience is highly desirable
- An understanding of Veterans’ experiences and needs
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To express interest
To express your interest in this role, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role and the locations you would be interested in to the Recruitment Officer at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise