Registered Nurse and Care Staff – North Richmond
RSL LifeCare provides care and service to 7,500 senior Australians and employs over 3,500 people. RSL LifeCare is a leading not-for profit organisation providing high quality retirement living, residential aged care and home care throughout NSW and the ACT. We are an award winning, university affiliated organisation with over 100 years of caring.
Ron Middleton VC Gardens is a purpose built 80 bed facility situated in North Richmond. An opportunity now exists for experienced casual Registered Nurse & Care Staff to join our team.
To be successful in these roles you must be motivated, enthusiastic and have experience in aged care. You will be responsible for ensuring effective and holistic care and services are provided to our residents, provide support, direction and education to care staff while supporting policy development and continuous improvement through our clinical systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Previous aged care experience
- Knowledge of ACFI
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary team
- Certificate III in aged care (or willing to work towards the same)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written English
- Computer literacy
- Satisfactory police check
- Proof of right to work and live in Australia
- Experience working in residential aged care (desirable)
We offer a supportive and caring environment with salary packaging and ongoing education opportunities. The successful applicant must have the right to work in Australia and undergo a criminal history check.