Regional HomeCare Manager – Aged Care
- Do you want to lead a team that makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
- Are you a dynamic and forward-thinking people leader?
- Do you have the skills to grow Home Care operations across the either the Far North Coast / Mid North Coast / ACT and Southern region?
RSL LifeCare are seeking experienced Regional Managers to lead each of the regions above in both operations and the delivery of quality ‘holistic’ care to our valued Home Care clients during a period of exciting growth.
About the company
RSL LifeCare is a recognised leader in residential care, retirement living and in-home care. Employing over 3,000 employees across NSW, ACT and QLD, RSL LifeCare at Home delivers quality in-home holistic care and support services to over 1,600 clients across 16 sites. While our past focus has been on the veteran community, our current Home Care team support the aged care needs of all Australian residents.
Based in the regional offices of Far North Coast NSW, Mid North Coast NSW and ACT and Southern NSW, three exciting opportunities exist for dynamic, forward-thinking people leaders to deliver quality ‘holistic’ care to our valued clients while continuing to grow the regional operations. Reporting to the Executive General Manager and working in partnership with regional leadership teams, you will drive an effective, efficient and scalable business operation that is always focussed on delivering superior service and achieving holistic client outcomes.
You will be passionate about delivering superior service to our clients and leading your team to success through empowering, coaching and mentoring. You will be a ‘hands on’, well organised and an exceptional communicator that thrives in a fast paced although highly rewarding environment. You will thrive with direct responsibility of operations management including building regional brand, executing marketing plans, planning and implementing service provision, funding management and always maintaining the highest standards in clinical and industry governance.
You will have a prominent history of success in managing multisite operations and will possess highly developed leadership, communication, and collaboration skills. You will be a ‘hands on’, possess exceptional eye to identify opportunities and transform into reality. Crucial to your success is your people leadership, ability to build productive relationships with stakeholders and ability to deliver superior outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Nursing
- Home Care industry experience
If you are looking for an opportunity to pursue your passion, apply your skills and initiative and make a difference, you could benefit from:
- an attractive salary package (including ‘not for profit’ salary sacrifice packaging)
- internal and external learning and development opportunities
- a supportive work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- our employee assistance program providing counselling services
- eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service
- annual flu vaccination and Hepatitis B vaccination
- a chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference to our clients, our people and the community.
If you have a proven history of success in operations management and sustained business growth, we would love to hear from you. To apply please select “Apply Now”; applications must include your resume and a cover letter outlining your motivations in applying for this position, as well as your skills, abilities and experience in meeting the key responsibilities of the role.
For any enquiries about the role please contact Patricia Villella via the ‘Apply Now’ button on the right hand side of this page.
Applications close: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise