- In- house recruitment, managing end to end recruitment and onboarding experience
- Exciting opportunity in a permanent role with career development
- Moving to St Leonards in March 2020
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes and personal home care throughout NSW, South-East QLD and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Advisor to join the People and Culture team to provide supportive and effective end to end recruitment of all roles across a geographically dispersed client group across a number of different business areas including residential aged care, independent retirement living, support services and home care services. Further, providing onboarding support across the organisation, using technology where provided, working from a shared service perspective and ensuring adherence to policies, procedures and legislation.
We are seeking a dedicated Talent Acquisition/HR professional with 3-5 years of experience in recruitment. We are looking for someone with the flexibility to respond to changing priorities, a can-do attitude and a hands-on approach within an ever-changing business environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources and/or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Proven experience in a similar recruitment role
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-volume environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Appreciation and acceptance of people from different backgrounds and beliefs
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights.
Please select “Apply Now” and include your resume. If you have any questions about this role, please contact the People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise