Recreation Activities Officer, Narrabeen
- Permanent Part Time
RSL LifeCare have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and vibrant person interested in joining our recreation team at RSL ANZAC Village Narrabeen.
You will ideally have some experience working with older people; have a positive attitude, lots of energy and intermediate computer skills.
The role requires a high level of flexibility and communication as it is across all care homes on the Narrabeen site.
We are looking for someone who is innovative and prepared to bring new ideas to our comprehensive physical and cognitively stimulating recreation program.
• Empathetic and caring attitude to the elderly
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team with a high level of independence and initiative
• Intermediate computer skills
• Current drivers licence
• First aid certificate preferred
• Desirable CERT IV Leisure and Lifestyle.
If you are ready for a lifestyle change, please send your application to Lara by applying via the application field on the right.
Applications Close: Friday 31 August 2018