Recreation Activities Officer, Narrabeen
- Permanent Part-time 37.5 hours per week
- Catalina/Milne Bay (Residential Care facility), RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen
- Hourly rate: $24.24-$25.72 depending on qualifications and experience
We are seeking an experienced Recreation staff member to provide support to residents and team.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Recreation Activities Officer reporting to the Facility Manager, Catalina/Milne Bay, RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians. You will have some experience working with older people; have a positive attitude, lots of energy and passion. We are looking for someone who is innovative and prepared to bring new ideas to our comprehensive physical and cognitively stimulating recreation program.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Empathetic and caring attitude to the elderly
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work with a team and autonomously
- Current drivers licence
- First aid certificate preferred
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- CERT IV Leisure and Lifestyle
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Jodie Clark – RSL LifeCare via the ‘Apply Now’ button on the right hand side of this page.
Applications close: Monday 18 February 2019