Property Finance Manager
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Property Finance Manager reporting to the Financial Controller. Initially based in Narrabeen and moving to St Leonards late 2019. The Property Finance Manager will be the trusted advisor and finance business partner to the property team of RSL LifeCare, providing meaningful and accurate financial and commercial information and advice for development projects.
Your responsibilities will include
- Maintaining and reviewing all financial records and systems for development projects, including feasibilities, budgeting/forecasting and actuals.
- Stakeholder management of the Construction, Sales and Finance teams to ensure that key assumptions used in modelling performed are clearly understood and owned by the stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with the Finance related requirements of the Aged Care Act and Retirement Villages Act.
- Ensuring there is concise and efficient financial reporting for each existing project.
- Undertaking new project feasibility, assisting the acquisitions team with financial modelling of opportunities
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate experience in Property Finance. You will have proven advanced Excel skills and are ideally CA/CPA qualified. Your ability to work collaboratively is essential. You will be a self-starter and team player, with good communication and influencing skills.
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Tara Williams.
Applications close: Friday 6 September 2019.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise