Wellbeing Coordinator | Kaleen
We have a full time, opportunity to join the team at our BRAND new facility in Kaleen as The Wellbeing Coordinator. You will have a passion for working with the elderly and enriching their lives with stimulating and engaging activities to maximise their well-being. The role will influence the quality of life for the organisation’s residents through meaningful lifestyle activities including leisure activities, purposeful interactions, human connections and well-being activities. Working alongside the care team, residents’ unique physical, psychological, social and spiritual wellbeing is enhanced through meaningful lifestyle and wellbeing programs. This role is required to design, implement and evaluate engaging, person centred resident programs that focus on individual wellbeing. In addition, this position is responsible for driving outstanding customer experiences by facilitating the sharing of great ideas.
The ideal candidates for this role are passionate about delivering outstanding care and service to our clients, in a dignified and safe manner while being considerate of their cultural needs. You will be well organised and an exceptional communicator who thrives in a fast paced although highly rewarding environment.
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015) or Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle (CHC43415), or other appropriate qualification
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current flu vaccination
- Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation and evaluation of lifestyle/recreational activities in an aged care environment
- Understanding of the ageing process and an interest in dementia care
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives and all members of the care team
- Experience in conducting and recording the initial interview with new residents to understand their social history and background, current state of health and recreational abilities and interests.
- an attractive salary package and tax benefits of up to $16,000 per year available
- internal and external learning and development opportunities
- a supportive and collaborative work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- a chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference to our clients, our people and the community.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise