Transformation Manager – Service Delivery Model
This exciting position sits within the Strategy and Transformation Team at RSL LifeCare, an organisation with over 100 years history in caring for people. Providing lifestyle, care and services to over 7,000 senior Australians and employing over 3,300 staff.
RSL LifeCare is currently rolling out its award-winning service delivery model All Interactions Matter at all residential aged care facilities in NSW and ACT. The Transformation Managers will embed at the sites during implementation to work in partnership with the Residential Manager and lead a change in culture and improvements in the approach to care, dining and resident engagement.
You will have extensive experience in leading change programs in service delivery for an aged care or similar organisation, with expertise in implementing projects such as relationship-centred care.
Adept at building positive working relationships and contributing to innovation and change, it is essential that you have strong communication skills with the ability to engage residents, families and staff whilst upholding RSL LifeCare’s Vision, Mission and Values.
The focus of the position is:
- Implementation of All Interactions Matter service delivery model at assigned sites
- Lead multiple projects and deliver outcomes aligned with project plans
- Establish project plans, monitor risks, and provide project reporting
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure interdependencies are identified, well planned, communicated and managed to enable effective delivery
- Align with the vision, mission and values of the organisation.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of innovative and evidence-based models of care, including (but not exclusively) applications of skills-based, consistently assigned rosters, technology, built environment, trauma informed care, diversity, relationship-centred care, health & well-being, lifestyle & experiences, and quality & safety.
- Significant experience in a leading change programs impacting aged care (or similar industry) service delivery;
- Demonstrated project and change management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in Health care and/or Aged Care or similar sectors; Registered Nurse with Project experience are encouraged to apply
- Leadership and management skills and experience;
- Excellent communication, consultation and facilitation ability;
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- Able to contribute positively to a team environment, display ownership and accountability;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in project and change management, health management, Clinical Care are highly desirable.
For more information contact Arushi Bansal (Recruitment Advisor) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0428 623 657.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise