Support Servicess – Cleaning / Kitchen | Hawks Nest
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Part Time Support Services employee working as a cleaner and in the kitchen. You will be reporting to the Facility Manager at Peter Sinclair Gardens, Hawks Nest.
As the ideal candidate you will have experience in planning/cooking a range of meals as well as experience in general cleaning duties ideally in an Aged Care setting. You will be available to work weekends as well as some shifts during the week. You are a team player with strong communication skills and a great attitude.
- Experienced in following a comprehensive cleaning schedule and procedures
- Strong team work and communication skills
- Understanding how to maintain a OH&S safe & clean environment for resident, staff and visitors
- Experience in table service and clearing duties
- Experienced in planning, preparation and cooking fresh meals
- Available to working a rotating roster including weekends
- Has or is willing to get a current Flu Vaccination
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please note that due to a large number of applications only those that have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise