Senior Allied Health Coordinator – Narrabeen
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Allied Health Coordinator to join our team in Narrabeen. As a Senior Health Care Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Delivering professional services to clients and residents, covering assessment, treatment programme planning and implementation.
- Communicating with clients, residents and their representatives in relation to all aspects of quality of care and quality of life issues.
- Developing and implement client education programs
- Assisting in the development of treatment protocols and procedures
- Assessing clients’ performance in areas of psychological, sensorimotor, cognitive and daily living skills.
- Coaching the team to deliver service excellence.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Current APHRA or ESSA Registration
- Current First Aid Certificate and Yearly CPR Refresher.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position and environment, ideally a mid – large sized aged care facility.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Client and resident engagement skills and demonstrated compassion, tolerance and patience.
- Current NSW Drivers License, Fully Registered and Comprehensively Insured Car.
- Ability to obtain a Medicare provider number
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients.
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation.
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please send your resume to ‘email@example.com’
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise