Residential Village Manager | Bayside at Byron | Part Time | 12 mon FTC
An exciting opportunity has become available for a12 month part-time contract for Village Manager at Bayside at Byron. The village comprises 32 spacious 2-bedroom villas and Patrick Bugden VC Gardens aged care home right next door.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Retirement Village Manager with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians. You will have experience working with contractors and liaising with residents on a daily basis. You will also organise activities for the residents and deal with new enquiries.
- Minimum 3 years Retirement Village Manager Experience
- Strong financial acumen, dealing with budgets and costings
- Contractor management
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Above average computer skills
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
Our commitment to diversity:
- We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability
- To find out more about RSL Lifecare, visit our website at rsllifecare.org.au
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and you must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise