Registered Nurse – Narrabeen
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We have a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team at our facility in Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
The ideal candidate would be individual with a genuine caring and compassionate nature who enjoy caring for the elderly with at least 1 year of Australian experience as a Registered Nurse.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Availability to work across Day, Evening and Night shifts
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Willing to get or has a current Flu Vaccination
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please apply via the “apply now” button and include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria. Please note that due to a large number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise