Registered Nurse | Mat Leave Cover | Yamba
We are looking for a mat leave cover Registered Nurse. This is a casual role with the opportunity to go PPT. You will be travelling throughout the Yamba area, providing in-home quality care and services to our clients. You will need excellent clinical assessment skills while ensuring appropriate advice, wound care, first aid and/or emergency treatment is provided. You will complete health assessments and documentation along with regular monitoring and ordering of client medications as required. Continual liaison with doctors and other health professionals in relation to the client’s progress and on-going care needs. You will ensure that our client care is planned in accordance with their preference, respecting our clients right to choose.
You are someone who:
- Bachelor of Nursing qualification with current AHPRA registration
- Preferably experience working in Australian Aged Care – providing in home services
- Is a natural communicator who can build rapport quickly and easily with clients
- Knows that it’s the simple things that can make someone’s day
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Current manual handling certificate
- Current CPR certificate
- As travel is an essential part of the is role, a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured, reliable vehicle is required
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Training and development, and career progression
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise