Physiotherapist – Narrabeen
RSL Lifecare Narrabeen has been providing reablement, restorative care, nursing and well-being solutions both in the community and from our residential facility for over 30 years.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Physiotherapist with experience in delivering services to senior citizens in both the community and a multidisciplinary focused centre.
As a Physiotherapist you will be responsible for:
- Designing, delivering and reviewing client programs and implementing individual treatment plans.
- Establishing goals in collaboration with the client.
- Liaise with the Registered Nurses, Allied Health Aides, care teams,visiting Medical Practitioners, other health care professionals.
- Monitor and re-assess client’s response to treatment, and modify treatment appropriately.
- Promote independence in activities of daily living for the clients or residents.
- Current APHRA Registration
- Current First Aid Certificate and Yearly CPR Refresher.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position and environment, ideally a mid – large sized aged care facility.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Excellent clinical and assessment skills and professional documentation keeping skills
- An interest in working within a Home Care Setting.
- Current NSW Drivers License, Fully Registered and Comprehensively Insured Car.
- Ability to obtain a Medicare provider number
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients.
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation.
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please send your resume to ‘email@example.com’
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise