Personal Care Workers | Yass
An exciting opportunity has become available for several Part time and Casual Personal Care Workers to join our dynamic team at Thomas Eccles Gardens in beautiful Yass. We are looking for new team members with availability to cover different morning, afternoon and late afternoon shifts. The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians in an Aged Care environment. You will support the residents to meet their personal care needs and activities of daily life according to their plan of care and assist them to engage with their activities of choice each day.
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or similar is essential
- Current Flu Vaccination – Essential
- Experience in assisting residents with medication administration
- Experience in caring for the aged within a residential setting with the understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Experience with simple wound dressing and assist with support for diabetic residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of resident care plans
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives and all members of the care team
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- training and development, and career progression
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please note that due to the large number of applications only those that have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise