Office Manager – St Leonards
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager that will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day administrative operations for our busy new office in the heart of St Leonards. Providing a high standard of office management support and assistance, working individually with little or no supervision within the scope of ability and seeking guidance when required.
Hours are 9am – 5.30pm.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. Our goal is to establish RSL LifeCare as the provider of choice for veterans and seniors. Delivering exceptional service to our customers and ensuring our employees have a great place to work.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager that will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day administrative operations for our busy new office in the heart of St Leonards.
- Greeting visitors and answering phones;
- Organising and maintaining the filing systems/records management and communication systems.
• Maintaining stationery, office equipment, office consumables, and furniture.
• Managing parking arrangements, security and printing passes.
• Organise catering for internal and external meetings including, Board Meetings, Town Hall Meetings, Internal Events and other events as required.
• Assist in management of corporate travel program – eg. Add new travel profiles and address any travel issues in conjunction with EGM EA’s.
• Central point for office maintenance eg. Aircon problems
• Ordering kitchen and cleaning supplies, stationary, accessories and other office items ensuring that all stationary areas and photocopy rooms are maintained, stocked and kept clean.
• Managing the list / training of Fire Wardens / First Aiders
• Cover reception for scheduled time each day including lunch cover and 4-5:30pm each day.
• Cooee/Intranet support – upload/delete documents, positions vacant, edit policies and procedures and internal stories, event details and staff social events.
• Maintaining and negotiating in conjunction with Finance key office related contracts e.g. cleaning, photocopiers, accommodation and other items as required.
• Attending to special projects and administrative duties as directed by the CEO’s EA.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services.
The essential selection criteria for the role include:
- Previous experience within a similar role
• Flawless communication skills and effective management skills
• High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Possess Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
• Be Reliable and Enthusiastic
• Excellent Organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Work well as part of a team and independently
• Be Proactive
• Be Calm Under Pressure
• Flexible with handling adhoc changes to day to day role
• Take initiative to own the role
Desirable selection criteria for the role include:
- Previous experience and exposure to this type of role will be highly advantageous and well regarded.
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 11 September 2020
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise