Maintenance – Dubbo
About the Company
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW, ACT and Qld. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
About the Position – Maintenance – Dubbo
We have a great opportunity for permanent Part-Time Maintenance to join our team at our residential care facility Bill Newton Gardens in Dubbo, NSW.
You will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the facility, including:
- Responding to maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Liaising with contractors including providing access and supervising when necessary
- Assisting residents with minor maintenance works such as light globes, broken fly screens, minor lock repairs
- Setting up and taking down for special functions
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- A relevant trade qualification
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- General computer skills
- A current NSW driver’s license
- A sound understanding of aged care and the principles guiding this sector
- Strong communication (oral and written)
- Must have flu vaccination
- Ability to multi-task and have a can-do attitude
You will receive:
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary Sacrifice benefits; and
- Learning and Development Opportunities
The successful candidate MUST undergo a National Criminal History Check, a current flu vaccination (if applying within Residential Care) and MUST hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability
To find out more about RSL Lifecare, visit our website at www.rslv1live.wpengine.com
How to apply
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date of applications. RSL Lifecare encourages the submission of early applications.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise