Clinical Care Manager – Narrabeen
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care facilities and home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of well being and independence.
An opportunity has become available for a Clinical Care Manager to join our facility in Narrabeen, NSW.
The Clinical Care Manager will provide leadership to the team, ensuring a high quality of care and service delivery. You will be an experienced, dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse with a passion for the provision of high quality, innovative care and services to Veterans and older Australians.
You will support each resident to achieve their individual and health goals through clinical and holistic case management, in partnership with the resident, their representative, medical practitioner(s), allied health and the clinical care team.
- Clinically and holistically case manage a cohort of residents within a designated area in partnership with each resident and/or their representative(s).
- Support each dedicated care team to provide best quality care.
- Manage the Clinical Risk and Quality Outcomes of your residents under the RSL
Lifecare Clinical Governance Framework
- Manage issues arising and communicate effectively to the Manager or other relevant
- Adhere to the Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures of RSL LifeCare
- Must be an AHPRA Registered Nurse with current registration status.
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience in a relevant environment.
- A sound understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards.
- A sound understanding of person centred and relationship-based care principles.
- Previous experience in gerontology/aged care nursing at a senior level.
- Demonstrated compassion, tolerance, patience and empathy for aged people.
- An understanding of Veterans’ experiences and needs.
- Must be willing to work weekends to support continuity of care and team leadership.
- The ability to drive great clinical, social and emotional outcomes for our residents
- Proficiency in written English and computer literacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- Salary sacrifice benefits
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise