Clerical & Administration Role – Port Macquarie
• Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
• Would you like to work to in the vibrant town of Port Macquarie?
• Permanent Fulltime Role
We are seeking an experienced administrator to provide support and administrative services to our residential care facility Arthur Blackburn VC Gardens based in Port Macquarie
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Information Handling: Prepare new files; identify and process inactive files; record documentation movements.
Communication: Respond to telephone, oral and written requests for information; draft
routine correspondence; handle sensitive inquiries with tact and discretion.
Enterprise: Clarify specific needs of client/other employees; provide information and
advice; follow-up on client/employee needs; clarify the nature of a verbal message;
identify options for resolution and act accordingly.
Technology: Maintain equipment; train others in the use of office equipment; select
appropriate media; establish document structure; produce documents.
Organisational: Co-ordinate own work routine with others; make and record
appointments on behalf of others; make travel and accommodation bookings in line with
Team: Clarify tasks to achieve group goals; negotiate allocation of tasks; monitor own
completion of allocated tasks.
Business Financial: Reconcile accounts to balance; prepare bank reconciliations;
document and lodge takings at bank; receive and document payment/takings; dispatch
statements to debtors; follow up and record outstanding accounts; dispatch payments to creditors; maintain stock control records.
Desirable selection criteria for the role include:
• Exposure to Aged Care or Health Care environment
• Methodical and procedure orientated
• A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
• Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
• The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise