Carer – Bryon Bay
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
An exciting Casual opportunity has become available for a Carer working a range of shifts including Mornings, Afternoon and nights at Patrick Budgen VC Gardens, Byron Bay
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
- Experience in caring for the aged within a residential setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives and all members of the care team
- Experience in assisting residents with medication administration
- Experience with simple wound dressing and assist with support for diabetic residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of resident care plans
- Work within the level of personal ability, seeking assistance and guidance when and where necessary
- A cert 3 in Aged Care is essential
- Current Flu Vaccination is essential
- Current First Aid will be highly regarded
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- training and development, and career progression
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Due to a high number of applications only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise