Allied Health Aid
An opportunity has become available for an Allied Health Aid to join the team on a fixed term contract. The goal of this position is to provide client choice, decision making and participation when developing therapy programs, whilst acting with integrity and ensuring that diversional therapy practice is of the highest standard.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, self-directed and enthusiastic person with experience assisting in organising and administering individual and group therapy within Aged Care.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position and environment, ideally a mid – large sized aged care facility
- Certificate 3 in Allied Health Assistance or equivalent
- Currently completing an undergraduate allied health or health relevant university course will be highly regarded.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Client and resident engagement skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume with your application.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise