Administration and Rostering Officer | Ballina
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Rostering / Administration Officer, reporting to the Home Care Manager for Ballina & Tweed, to join our team on a full-time basis. This role supports the provision of Home Care services delivered throughout the Ballina region and is based at our Ballina offices. On-call is also required in this role and is rotated amongst an existing team across the footprint. This role will see you undertaking a range of rostering functions and liaising with internal key stakeholders (coordinators, clinical teams, field staff and clients) in delivering exceptional support services. Your strong computer skills and ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment will be critical in ensuring our clients are receiving a quality experience via our in-home service offerings.
You will be an experienced, motivated individual who thrives on scheduling, problem solving, coordinating, collaborating and optimising rosters. Reporting to the Workforce Rostering Coordinator, you will be the “hub” of all rostering for our Ballina team. This role is next level and you can expect to have regular contact with clients, carers, families and brokerage agencies. Your ability to develop and maintain key working relationships will be critical in this role and even in times of flux, you are someone who thrives on a challenge creating “win/win” situations for all.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Previous rostering experience across a 7 day roster
- High level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to adapt to other IT systems rostering and client management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range internal / external stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Sound negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- A role where initiative and autonomy are genuinely encouraged.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Closing date: 04/09/2020
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise