Personal Care Staff
- Are you looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to make others smile, feel worthwhile and supported?
- Part time and casual hours available
- Must have independent transport and relevant Certificate III
- Mark Donaldson VC House at Galston
We are seeking experienced Care staff to provide support to our customers in our Residential Aged Care facility.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
An opportunity is available for Care staff wishing to work with a lovely team of people and warm-hearted residents here at Mark Donaldson VC House. Reporting to the Care and Facility Manager the home is situated in a lovely forest setting with on-site parking at Galston.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, person with a passion for learning and enthusiasm for engaging with our elders.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Independent transport
- Certificate III in Personal Care or similar
- Ability to work minimum of 25hrs a week and flexibility to work some 4-hour shifts
- Primarily work through the week, particularly Thursday PM shift
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrable respect for older Australians and including those with Dementia
- Experience in the role
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Melissa Iredell at email: email@example.com
Applications close : We will review applications as received so please do not hesitate in applying. As a guide, the closing date for this position is Monday 5 August 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise