Night Duty Registered Nurses – Narrabeen
Night Duty RNs, Permanent Part-time – RSL ANZAC Village Narrabeen
- The hourly pay rate ranges from $32.85 to $41.63 per hour dependent upon experience in accordance with the RSL LifeCare, NSWNMA and HSU NSW Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurses to provide high quality clinical care to our residential aged care residents at RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
Essential selection criteria
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a registered nurse in Australia in residential aged care
- Availability to work Night Duty
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Experience in dementia and behaviour management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI, accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- You understand consumer directed care and have some great ideas about how it can work in an aged care facility
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change
Desirable selection criteria
- Post graduate study in Dementia and/or Behaviour Management
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
We will review applications as received so please do not hesitate in applying.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise