Maintenance Team Member
At RSL ANZAC Village Narrabeen, we provide care and services to over 1,500 people. The Village comprises of 700 Independent Living Homes and 7 Nursing Homes amongst other significant infrastructure.
The Organisation is looking for an experienced Maintenance/Handyperson who is confident and highly motivated. This role requires a self-starter who is keen to make a difference and has an interest in our war veterans and seniors. You must be physically fit to meet the requirements of the position and to safely carry out tasks.
- Experience with building maintenance and repairs
- Understanding of electronic control devices
- Ability to work within a small team or autonomously
- Current manual driver’s licence (MR highly regarded)
- Computer Skills
- First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Police Background Check
- Understanding of WHS practices
The ability to communicate effectively with the elderly, disabled and handicapped residents is essential along with a patient and caring disposition.
If you have a passion for delivering high quality service and ensuring best practice for our Organisation, then this position is for you.
In return we offer:
- Salary packaging
- Education and Development opportunities
- Being part of a team that provides care and service to elderly Australians
Please send your application to Norm by submitting your details in the Apply Now section on the right hand side of this page.