Maintenance Team Member
At RSL ANZAC Village Narrabeen, we provide care and services to over 1,500 people. The Village comprises of 700 Independent Living Homes and 7 Nursing Homes amongst other significant infrastructure.
The Organisation is looking for an experienced Maintenance/Handyperson who is confident and highly motivated. This role requires a self-starter who is keen to make a difference and has an interest in our war veterans and seniors. You must be physically fit to meet the requirements of the position and to safely carry out tasks.
- Experience with building maintenance and repairs
- Understanding of electronic control devices
- Ability to work within a small team or autonomously
- Current manual driver’s licence (MR highly regarded)
- Computer Skills
- First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Police Background Check
- Understanding of WHS practices
The ability to communicate effectively with the elderly, disabled and handicapped residents is essential along with a patient and caring disposition.
If you have a passion for delivering high quality service and ensuring best practice for our Organisation, then this position is for you.
In return we offer:
- Salary packaging
- Education and Development opportunities
- Being part of a team that provides care and service to elderly Australians
Please forward your written application to:
PO Box 56
NARRABEEN NSW 2101