Maintenance Officer Telcoa House, Narrandera
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
- Permanent Part-time 20 plus hours per fortnight
- Location: Teloca House, Narrandera
This is an exciting opportunity for a person with initiative. The challenging but rewarding role requires a self-starter who is keen to make a difference and has a genuine interest in contributing to the care of our senior Australians.
An opportunity to work as part of a team reporting to the Facility Manager at Teloca House situated in the country town of Narrandera in the NSW Riverina. This is a permanent part time role working 20 plus hours as required per fortnight.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and our older Australians and who has a positive attitude and an interest in developing their skills.
- Strong general maintenance skills
- Basic computer skills
- Current driver’s licence
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time constraints and plan ahead
- Self-motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Strong knowledge of WHS practices
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality
- Reliable and flexible in availability
- Good communicator with a natural ability to engage with people
- Empathetic and genuine caring attitude to the elderly
- Satisfactory National Criminal History Police Check
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Leading conditions in the Aged Care sector
- Training and strong organisational support
- Development and career opportunities
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
Please email your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for this role.
Applications close: Friday 6 December 2019
Please note only applicants successful for interview will be notified.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise